Thursday, February 27, 2014

World Traveler

I have missed traveling the world. It has been over 11 years since I have left the country. I guess I have been a little busy or something. In that time we got married, moved across the country and added 4 kids. I am excited to add number 5 and travel the world again at the same time. I have never been to Asia, but sort of felt like I took a trip there for a long weekend in college. I travelled to Vancouver, BC with a bunch of Japanese students, stayed with more Japanese people and ate Japanese food. I have also been in and taken lots of photos with Japanese students giving the peace sign, which clearly happens in June's country, too, because she is doing that in one of my favorite photos. She is a smart one.
We can't wait to travel to her country. Even an11 hour flight (and several 4 hour ones) seems like a vacation when it's only you and your husband!

No comments:

Post a Comment